Expat in Sohar

Greetings,
I am not that good at writing such blogs or bio's but i'll give it a try and hopefully it gets to you.
My name is Ra'ed and I come from Jordan the land of the lowest point on earth and where a lot of civilizations started. I'm 26 graduated with a degree in mechatronics engineering. Currently I'm based in Sohar-Oman and working as a pneumatic systems engineer.
So far the city is nice to live in kind of a change form what we're used to. Just some time off all the noise and lights of big cities.
I'm an outgoing person and always interested in meeting new people from different cultures and backgrounds, learning from them and maybe teaching something along the way.
I'm open to all kind of experience that could be fun and leaves a story to tell in the next meeting.
Nothing beats a good laugh with a good company.
I'm still in the phase of exploring this country so you're welcome anytime to Join.

Best of luck out there for everyone.

thats good welcome here... if u want we can met up for sharing ideas.
can PM me.

What's up Soharrrrrr?

Seems pretty quite in the Sohar section of the forum - bumping this up to hopefully generate more buzz in Sohar  :D

Hi

Nice to know about you.

I am an Indian. Came to this peaceful country recently. I have lived in Jordan in few years back.

If you were at lowest place on Earth then I was studying at place lower than you place as I was starting in Aqaba ha ha ha...

I compare Sohar with Aqaba. I have lived in Dubai many years before moving here.

What are areas of your Interest?