How to link paypal into bank of muscat account

How do i link my paypal account into my Bank of Muscat Card? I went to BM earlier to inquire but they don't even know what paypal is. Is there a way to do so?

hope this helps

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/arti … 6#personal

I tried that too. I got the 9 digit routing number from BM. But PayPal links only the USA based banks. No overseas banks.

Your best bet is only linking your debit or credit cards to your PayPal account, and have them verified. I've done that and it works fine.

Hope this helps.

One can link Omani Bank Debit/Credit Cards with his/her PayPal account, make and receive payments to his/her PayPal account but can not withdraw/transfer funds to his/her Cards/Bank Accounts

What otter alternatives do we have to withdraw money from my PayPal account to an Omani back account?

Login go to your profile

from the left sidebar, click on My Payments and click on Link a new card

I have connected my BM debit and credit to my paypal account and withdrawing from paypal to my BM account

You need to link your bank account to PayPal not just the card.. how did u link the bank account?

Hey! I couldn't find Bank Muscat's routing number. I called them and they didn't know what that is. What is it? Can you please tell me?

Hi! can i ask about withdrawing balance from paypal to BM debit card?because i am trying to do it now but its not allowing me to.

As far as I know, paypal linkage to bank accounts only works for the US and some countries in Europe.  Elsewhere in the world, you can only link it to your debit / credit cards.

Hey.
I just saw your thread.
I wanted to ask to get how to get the BM routing number?

On the off chance that you don't have a charge card, at that point you can get one prepaid credit "e-shopping" card as they bring in Bank Muscat. This is just accessible in Qurum Branch. When you have connected the card to your paypal account, at that point you can send cash to your paypal record and pull back money.

Hey.
I just saw your thread.

Gulfal wrote:

Hey.
I just saw your thread.

The person who posted this topic has left Oman more than 2 years ago.
Please contact the bank directly.

HB

i have transferred my paypal balance to Visa Card Bank muscat but I did not receive money still after 4 days. How can I do? Can i get my money?

I'm Facing same problem currently, if your problem been solve can you help me how you solve it plz

It worked for me using the old version of Bank Sohar prepaid card.

I think it can also work with bank muscat prepaid cards as well.

:D ...u r funny hexa :D

reduanrishan3355 wrote:

i have transferred my paypal balance to Visa Card Bank muscat but I did not receive money still after 4 days. How can I do? Can i get my money?

How did you transfer you funds in PayPal to you bank Muscat

Did you solve your problem if you did please let me know