Applying a residence card inside sweden

Hi I'm Jenelyn I was currently living here in Sweden with my husband. On September 2016 my husband invited me to visit him using a Schengen visa and after 3 months of stay. We extend it for 6 months more. And now we process again here a risedence card so that I can stay. Is it possible that they can grant me a risedence permit?the migration invited me and my husband to attend an interview this coming October 3, 2017? Is anyone out there do same process with me? Pls. Can you give me some tips

New topic