WHERE TO MEET PEOPLE AND LEARN VIETNAMESE

Hello guys,

I am Akarui Hirota from Japan.

I work for Marketing firm and just got transferred to Ho Chi Minh. I'm embracing this huge change excited by all the new things I'll get to explore and perspectives I'll get a peak into. Hoping to find some friendly faces in Ho Chi Minh.
Can I ask you guys a couple of questions? Where to meet people to make friends, share life and learn Vietnamese?

Thank you so much for reading

Hey Akarui Hirota,

You seem new to Sai Gon. Hahaha, me too. But I have found a place where expats like us can visit. I visited this place so many times so i can't even count it anymore. I love this place, great coffee, great food and a really amazing owner. This is a perfect place to meet the locals, foreigners, travelers to exchange culture, traditions, values and languages to make friends, travel partners, date. ***

I am a traveller , still on road. I do vlogging, like a video diary and filming to save the memories and share my experiences with people. My Youtube channel is youtube.com/JimOnFoot.  Would you like to follow mỹ advanture? If yes, just click on subscribe. I love Vietnam. I love Hồ Chí Minh so much.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promoting own services is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
jimpeterssonvn wrote:

I love Hồ Chí Minh so much.

He had gone to the Eternal Rest Home for Old Communist Leaders in 1969, but if he could read your sentiment, he would have been happy knowing you love him so much.  :blink:

Hey Jim,

Thank you so much for great news. I just checked it out. It seems awesome.  I will come there soon in this weekend.

just checked your channel as well. It is a lovely one. I will follow you Jimonfoot.

Have a nice day ahead

Hirota-san,

check this: Mundo Lingo Saigon.

Hello, I am Vietnamese, I am very interested in make friend with you :D

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promoting own services is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Earoong,

Thank you so much for the news. Followed your suggestion I went there on Saturday night but there was not much as I expected. The drinks were ok but the music was so loud and just very few people there. I could not learn and meet anyone there.

Hope we can meet soon Earoong

Hello Jim,

Thank you so much again for great news. I went there on Sunday and I met a lot of people even people from my country. There is multicultural. I like the place. Drinks were good, people were friendly and the staffs and the owner were helpful.

Hirota wrote:

Hello Earoong,

Thank you so much for the news. Followed your suggestion I went there on Saturday night but there was not much as I expected. The drinks were ok but the music was so loud and just very few people there. I could not learn and meet anyone there.

Hope we can meet soon Earoong

Are you sure you went there on the correct day? :)

Their website says meetings are on Tuesday at the D1 location, and on Friday at the D2 location. The website 'About' page says they promise 'none-interfering music'.