Visa issue

My husband is in jeddah.. city of saudi arabia as a engineer
He is on bussiness visa. His company unable to provide him resident visa. But company is agree that he can take visa from other person ( azad visa ) but this azad visa is for labours and labour are not allowed to shift their families in saudi.
And also there is no any rule to change the visa after some time. And because of this I am not able to move with my husband. Plz gve some solution on this regard asap.
I will be very thankful
Kindly mail me if there is any solution.

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Borderline information
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

better if he bought an Engineer visa then transfer his sponsorship to his new company

New topic