Close

Football or soccer?

What's up guys I'm looking to get a few girls or guys up for some footy, Football or soccer (whatever you'd like to call it) during the week. I think it'd be nice to get active and make some new friends

What days and times are you looking at? I know one or two people who might be interested

i really need to get back into sports too, and i really love football, except that my fat belly is keeping me away from it.

That's great news, not so much the belly lol, I don't have a specific day in mind, we can go according to what's most convenient. The more the merrier, some exercise and dinner never hurt anyone :)

Ramrodz :

That's great news, not so much the belly lol, I don't have a specific day in mind, we can go according to what's most convenient. The more the merrier, some exercise and dinner never hurt anyone :)

add to that coffee  :kiss:  :heart:

Hi Ramrodz,

I know that the Dilman and Rugby club have pick up games happening every now and then (I think at least once a week). I would suggest that you drop them a line and seeing if anyone is looking for additional players

Expatriate health insurance in Manama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manama

Moving to Manama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manama

Travel insurance in Manama

Enjoy stress-free travel to Manama