New arrival

Hello guys I'm mohamad from syria 🇸🇾 today was my first day in Kuala Lumpur
i will start my master in FTMS university soon so i would like to make new friends here because I'm new here and alone
Also I'm trying to improve my English and germany language so if any one can help i would be very happy
Thank u

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I can't help you directly as I'm not in that wonderful city but I'd like to wish you good luck in your new life.
One tip - Don't stick to the big city, get out and explore the country when you get the chance.
Malaysia has a very interesting history and three totally diverse cultures to explore, and that's before you start learning about the sub cultures and all the odd stuff. Great country.

Totally agree, Fred.

Maxim93 - There is a group called internations dot org that has social events every few weeks (next one's tonight - 16th September, then 23rd September and 7 October). If you attend the "Official Events" they are paid entrance and no membership is required.

Maxim. I'm here in Kualalumpur on a short trip. if you have free time, lets meet up. I'm new here too

Gravitas wrote:

Manojkatyara - There is a group called internations dot org that has social events every few weeks (next one's tonight - 16th September, then 23rd September and 7 October). If you attend the "Official Events" they are paid entrance and no membership is required.