Advice to find job in oil industry

Dear All,

I am a Petroleum Engineering  graduate from a highly respected university in the UK.  I am British national  who is living currently living and working in Saudi Arabia , Jeddah.

I worked as a teacher in Jeddah with a well respected international school.

I am looking find some initial experience within my field of engineering in the oil and gas industry.

Sharing my experience, I have applied to numerous jobs with in the industry but failed to get a positive responses. I guess due to haven't lack of industry experience.

Can any engineer or any other professional share their experience in this regard to how to get a foot in the industry I know the industry had a big slump recently but what's the likely hood of it going back to how it was and would it be advisable to live good paid job in pursue of dream career path ?

By the way I move to Saudi Arabia as uk oil industry is mostly collapsing and I was hoping to find a job here but not had much luck.

I have transferable iqama and also attested Engineering degree so I guess I can change my position on my iqama if a suitable position or opportunity would to arise

Thank you in advance for your time

Mohamamd Younis

hi

usually for oil & gas, they someone with experience and depth knowledge, specially if your work will be in site and oil fields.... but disappointed, try more and more, Inshallah u ill find... good luck

inshallah thanks