Help in edmodo

any 1 who is using this application name EDMODO
i need you help
i want to know about the features of this app how to use it how to add other students or their parents in the group i made and also how to make admin myself for a specific page ?
so please help me
thankyou

I found edmodo to be a bit of a pain, especially their log in system and the setting up.
Once that's done, it keeps tossing you out so you have to log in again.

Bit of a fail.

Fred wrote:

I found edmodo to be a bit of a pain, especially their log in system and the setting up.
Once that's done, it keeps tossing you out so you have to log in again.

Bit of a fail.

i also found that app in this same way. but my problem is i have to learn about it .. now i made some groups of classes in it.. now what i don't understand is that how the students will follow that group ?

and 1 more question like if i made 1 group does that mean im the ADMIN of that group ?

I can't fully remember because I hated it so much but I seem to think there was a group code the kids had to log in with.
I recall there were problem with that as well, meaning some kids couldn't always log in to get their work.
You'll also find some kids don't have home internet for whatever reason so you'll have to duplicate the work or allow them class time to complete it.