Grand Palace / Palazo Apartment Kemayoran

Hi Guys

Anyone has any kind of experience of staying at this place ?? My company is finding an apartment for me at this place, Any comments suggestion from those who stayed there will be welcome..I basically look for safe place, with easy availability of fresh vegetables and fruits.

Regards

Rajnish

Google

Grand Palace / Palazzo Apartment Kemayoran

Click maps and zoom in and you will find a list of the stores and restaurants near by.

Hello rajnish

Im living nearby this apartment (im staying at apartment puri kemayoran, its just beside pallazo)

For safety
I think im not reccomended this place because kemayoran is famous for its crime
And you know every night there is a street racing that involve very very noisy motorcycle in front of the road that will tear your ears like literally every night

For finding fress veggi and meat
You can find local market nearby but with only indonesian stuff available (not so much imported stuff) but of course they have fresh stuff

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : No ad is allowed on the forum. You already have an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you Riyadh for your response , Just shifted today already , i am a bit overwhelmed with size of this place, i will try it out and see if cant stay anymore i will look to change thank you for your help..

You're welcome!

And welcome to jakarta!