Home Away From Home

Hello My Name is Kelly

I am originally from Chicago, Illinois a suburb called Hinsdale about 20 miles west of Chicago.
But while it was a pretty place to live it wasn't really life as I wanted for my children. So we moved across country to beautiful Colorado where my now grown up children could experience a healthy outdoors way of life! Once they were through University I moved over to the UK. I had always loved traveling over to England in my years of travel both pleasure and business. So once I had the chance I moved and love both and consider both to be my homes now. I live in a beautiful part of England, Cornwall. And my husband and I love walking our dog and enjoying the coast. I love the tranquil simple Drekly way of life more than the hustle and bustle of city life. But it's always nice to go back and visit friends and family. I would love to know if there are other American's living down in Cornwall? It's always nice to meet up and revisit things that are of constant topics that differ between the two countries that are similar but also so different. Well that is my story! :-)

Hi Kelly and welcome to the Forum. :)

Thank you just getting the hang of this, but it seems a very useful place to be apart of. Have a good day!