Looking for employer

Looking for employer who can employ Malaysian foreign spouse holder with work endorsement.
Married to malaysian and holding valid spouse visa. Currently living in Sentul, Kuala Lumpur. I have international working experience with multinational companies (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Malaysia). My qualification is BA & MBA. Work experience in recruitment, business development and Operation, customer service, general management.

Almost a year im finding job here since my wife already having stable job thus i prefer to get an opportunity  in malaysia its self.

To Recruiters here , kindly help please.

Hi,

How are you? Please drop your full resume at [email protected]

Have a nice day !

Thank you

Regards,
Shalini Nehru

Hi Ms.Shalini,

Good day to you.

I'm fine and thanks for the response. 

I have sent my Cv. Kindly consider my experience for available position in your respected management.

Thank you.

Regards,
Munish

Hi

I am looking for someone to help me with business development.

Please get in touch.

Thanks

Saurabh

Hi Mr.Saurabh,

Good day to you.

It's my pleasure to receive your message.

How may I contact you? So that I can send my CV for your reference. You may contact me thru ***

Thank you.

Regards,
Munish

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@kmunish16

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum. Use the PM system for this.

Hi Mam,

Do you have an openning for Operations Manager?. 

Thanks in advance

jjrmohamed - these people already have long term visa to live in Malaysia because they are married to a Malaysian citizen. They don't need a work permit......