Dentists in or near Grecia

Hello all - I'm looking for recommendations for dentist in or near Grecia.  Specifically, I'm looking for someone that does cosmetic dental work.  And hopefully, but not absolutely necessary, someone that speaks English.  Name and contact info would be great.  Thanks in advance.

Madone Rider wrote:

Hello all - I'm looking for recommendations for dentist in or near Grecia.  Specifically, I'm looking for someone that does cosmetic dental work.  And hopefully, but not absolutely necessary, someone that speaks English.  Name and contact info would be great.  Thanks in advance.

Hola Madone Rider,

I would NOT recommend small town dentists here for anything other than general dentistry, even then they can be, hmmm, really crappy?    :whistle:   And I am speaking from personal experience with four different dentists in the San Ramon area.

For cosmetic and serious dental work I can recommend Costa Rica Implants.  Their web address is:  http://www.costaricaimplants.com

My daughter has had two implants done there and I am going to be having some minor cosmetic work performed there as well.  My daughter has been very happy with their work and I'm happy with their prices.  The cost is about 1/2 of what it would cost in the States for the exact same work.  Very nice office and they do speak English.

- Expat Dave

Do your due diligence on the net and read the reviews about dental in CR. find the ones in SJ that are board certified US. Maybe 3-4 when I looked 7 years ago. Others, a risk maybe is not fair, but..