Looking for people for photographic project

i everyone!

My name is Lorena and I'm studying photography. I'm going to start a photographic project to talk about immigration in Valencia.

I would like to meet people or groups from other countries that for whatever reason (work, family, love, for a change ...) currently reside in Valencia.

I don't mind the age, country of origin...

I want to photograph stories that make the public understand the phenomenon of immigration, supporting diversity.

If anyone is interested would be happy to send me a message!

:)

hi there i want to work with u photography is my hobby and my passion hope to see u soon iam from pakistan

Good day, we have moved to Valencia also to start a bed and breakfast. [moderated: no free ads]

I think its beautiful what you're doing, Im a black female that lives in Madrid and I dont feel that the people here appreciate other cultures and colors of people, Im from Canada but people here stare at me like im from another planet or here to work as a hooker... its sad. I wish I was in Valencia, would be great to be part of your project!

besos

Chanel

Dear Chanel, I'm sorry for this inconvenience.  Immigrants here are cought up in this kind of situation. I live here in Valencia, up to now 3 years !!! I'm an amateur photographer with my semi-professional NIKON D90 and I enjoy it. What are doing in Madrid ? do you have a plan to come to Valencia ? I'm a black man too from Rwanda. So if you need to ask every think just contact me. Take care.

Hello Lorena.

I will be moving to L'Eliana, right next to Valencia in Sept 2011. We are a mexican family, currently living in the USA.

We will be glad to participate in your project.