Photographers

I am a serious hobby photographer, lived 27 years close to the Rocky Mountains British Columbia /  Alberta Canada magnificent opportunities. In the mountains there is year round photography even when it is very cold and wintery. I am now living in south end of Tlalpan looking for fellow photographers to share our passion get together and go out. I do not know the local area and surrounding (landscape). Inviting  all skills / levels and interests are welcome. Just bought 2 new lenses want to try. please reply through this post

Greetings,  I'm a serious photographer also, I do Photo jobs as I run across them and more or less make some money that way. I'm in Tlaxcala about 2 hours south of Mexico City. If you ever take a day trip that wat look me up.
I'm easier to find on Facebook. My email is  ...  ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
touristguide wrote:

Greetings,  I'm a serious photographer also, I do Photo jobs as I run across them and more or less make some money that way. I'm in Tlaxcala about 2 hours south of Mexico City. If you ever take a day trip that wat look me up.
I'm easier to find on Facebook.

Please do not post personal information on the forum. It's a safety security issue. arranging to meet can be done on a private message. Thanks.

thank yo for replying I will contact you later on my way out the door Mexican fiesta.