Korean language class - where to learn in HCMC?

Hello,

My name is Bach - I am looking for a good place to learn Korean (I have no knowledge about Korean before) in Ho Chi Minh City. Is there any suggestion for me?

I am also looking for Korean friends who are interested in language tandem (I can speak Vietnamese - native, English - fluently and German - immediate level). If anyone is interested, just feel free to contact me.

I wish you all a nice day.

Best,
Bach Le

Have you found the Korean neighborhood yet?
Just walk down this street in Phu My Hung and it is back to back Korean shops and restaurants. Also inside Sky Garden. There are a number of language schools on the side streets. You should just live there, literally more Koreans than Vietnamese, and you can speak Korean every day!

Hi Gobot,

Actually, I have no knowledge about Korean so it's quite hard for me to go straight away to Korean people on the street and talk to them. That's why I am looking for Korean class and tandem friends who I can exchange language with. But anyway, thanks for your info about the street. I will probably come and have a look!

Like I said there are language schools, mostly for english learners but you can ask. Later when you can speak a little, just go into Korean shops and cafes and experiment on the staff. They are paid to talk to people!