Can I work in Kuwait ?

Hi all!
My name's Robert. I'm from Serbia and I work as delivery driver more than 11 years. My wife work in Kuwait and I come till November.
Can I work same job as driver, delivery driver in Kuwait?
Thanks

Yes offcourse you can.
Maybe something better than that.

Last 11 years I work as driver and I have it the most experience in this job. Before driver job I worked as salesman in furniture store and as waiter and manager of cafes but that was a long time ago.

you are Serbian white you may get better jobs if u have work permit or u arrange one ,u don't need to work as driver if u are qualified for better job remember the thump rule in gulf and asia " white is right"no offence to anyone pls I'm Asian too

Unfortunately I haven't work permit and my qualification is only High School. I coming to Kuwait till November and hope so I will find job when I arrive. My problem is that I  don't have enough experience in oder jobs. Some little in sales and I worked as a waiter and manager of cafes before 12 years ago.

once u here contact me on xxx

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

dhiraj
I appreciate it. Thanks.

When you come to Kuwait, visit companies and give your CV . Remember your qualifications and skills are the only things which will help you to find job.