Can I Change Status of a Tourist Visa after arriving in italy?

hi, I didnt see any similar thread so I am asking if its possible to CHANGE STATUS from a Tourist visa to residence by maybe getting a job?

My Italian friend plans to invite me and sponsor the whole trip but wants me to extend my stay (90 days)....Is it possible?

I once visited France with a 30 day visa...should I ask the same person to invite me (my sister) then I go to Italy or I stick with the Italian friend for the invite?

Please advice on the best option?


Did you get any answers for this topic?

This is a year old post, it would seem she didn't get a response as you were the first to reply.

New topic