Moving to live in Spain

Hello everyone,

I'm a Canadian who wishes to move to Spain. My husband lived in Spain for quiet some years and he possess a paper called ajuntamente. I was wondering if that would help in order to get the resident document easier in order to be able to work and live there????? Anyone can help with the info, it'll be really appreciated.


Well as Canadians you could certainly live in Spain with the non lucrative visa, but that doesn't allow you to take a job in Spain.  I am not sure what the document you have means, is there a more complete title of the document?  How was it he lived in Spain in the past?  Was it a work visa or something related to his family heritage?

New topic