Close

Teaching English jobs in Clermont-Ferrand with TESOL cert.

Hello,

Would anyone happen to know how difficult/easy it is to find teaching jobs in Clermont-Ferrand with a TESOL qualification (if there are enough language schools there; I also know of Ecole Bilingue Internationale), please? I'm still to qualify, but doing my research in the meantime.

My boyfriend (who is French) and I (little French, but learning) are planning to move to France, but still deciding on the place. We came across Clermont-Ferrand on the l'express site, where Clermont was in 1st place for a city to live in in South-East of France, and 3rd to work in, so on paper it sounds like a good contender. My boyfriend is a software engineer so not really worried about him finding work in his native country.   

We also have Lyon on the list of places (my boyfriend is from there), but we (well, more I!) would like a smaller city, but work opportunities for me are crucial, since I'd be an expat with limited French language skills (though, determined to speak fluently one day, of course).

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Olga

Expatriate health insurance in Auvergne

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Auvergne

Moving to Auvergne

Find tips from professionals about moving to Auvergne

Travel insurance in Auvergne

Enjoy stress-free travel to Auvergne

Flights to Auvergne

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Auvergne

2 million members!

Watch later