Close

Looking for multinational companies in Tunisia. Please HELP!

Hey guys, I am a Tunisian MBA graduate from London, looking for opportunities in multinational companies in Tunisia, can any one help with that please?

Do u like to work as Teacher? i Can refer u as Teacher here qualification

Moderated by Bhavna 4 days ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section.Thank you + you shouldn't post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am In a multinational company called Rain International. It's headquarters is in Utah, USA, and its currently opening markets on the African continent.
I would love to team up with you and start establishing a market in Tunisia.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hey Kyses, thanks for your help, please send me the link, or just drop me an email on xxx, looking forward to hearing from you.

Moderated by Christopher 6 days ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Hey Rain Ethiopia, Please drop me an email on xxx and lets take it from there, we could have a synergy to explore together. Looking forward to hearing from you, Best regards.

Moderated by Christopher 6 days ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Inbox me. ***

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 4 days ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello everyone,

Please be informed that if you are looking for a job or proposing one, you will have to drop a detailed free advert in the Jobs in Tunisia section. For those who are searching for a job, make sure you create your cv as well.

In addition to the above, contact details should not be posted on the open forum, you should exchange them through the private messaging system if and when necessary.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed - Jobs]

Closed

Expatriate health insurance in Tunisia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Tunisia

Moving to Tunisia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Tunisia

Travel insurance in Tunisia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Tunisia

Flights to Tunisia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Tunisia

2 million members!

Watch later