Close

Looking for swahili and/or spanish speaking friends in Amsterdam

My priorities are to make friends with swahili and also spanish speakers. If all goes well I'm interested in a shared living arrangement in Amsterdam as well.

I'm a 28 year old mature master student in Urban Studies at UvA (from the UK) and will be around for at least 2 years. I'm a very tidy, positive, and friendly human and am very respectful and conscientious.

I'm very much into sustainable development as well as unifying diversity. I've actually just got a job myself cycling organic food to restaurants and cafes on an electric trike (foodlogica) which will be fun in the rain.

My passions connect to nature, especially the rewilding of cities through urban agriculture and greening. I'm a permaculture enthusiast and I love cycling (I used to commute 30 min each way when I lived in Birmingham as a secondary school geography teacher for the last two years)! I even learnt to become cycle
instructor and will start volunteering to teach some refugees to cycle for the first time at Bijlmerbajes prison.

I've been fortunate enough to spend two years in Spain and Tanzania picking up Swahili language along the way. This has really opened my heart and made me very empathetic and kind to different cultures. I'd be so happy to meet with you if you have a similar personality and some share interests.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this, please get in touch kwa sababu ingekua vizuri sana kuongea na nyinyi. Nimemiss afrika ya mashiriki SANA!

Have a lovely day,
Toby

Expatriate health insurance in Amsterdam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Amsterdam

Moving to Amsterdam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Amsterdam

Travel insurance in Amsterdam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Amsterdam