Close

average salary

What is the average salary for a manager in muscat, Oman, having 10 yrs of experience.

Hi Dr.RK,

Salary is usually determined based on the candidate's formal educational qualifications, past work experience, the kind of companies s/he has worked for, the place of work, et al.

Given your sketchy brief, the salary of the said person could be anywhere in the region of about R.O. 500/- to R.O. 750/-.

what is the average salary for a manager in hospital there

Dr.RK :

what is the average salary for a manager in hospital there

Depends on what level of skill set, a manager has. if it is just an administration manager, then refer to  Mr. Sumitran's response that is self explanatory.

Hello,
I was offered a post in Sohar as office manager in trading company. I don't have formal experience in that field but i know the company. I am working with them part time in Poland, Europe (they opened office here and i made translation for them, run the office and made research online for  goods). Now they are closing office in Poland and they offered me job in Oman. Can you tell me what salary i should ask for? 350  rials or maybe 500? I know they will provide me with a flat.

Hi Asikczek,

Don't quote from the lower end of the spectrum.

You must leave some room for negotiations.

Better to ask for R.O. 750/- (also since you are no stranger to the company).

If your employer says that their budget is only R.O. XXX/- then try and clinch the deal on a slightly higher figure than the one your employer said is their budget.

Hello, thank you for response. Ok i'll try to negotiate and start with 750 or 700. I made some research and if i get 500 with flat and car that's enough for me. Wish me luck tomorrow.

Asikczek :

Hello, thank you for response. Ok i'll try to negotiate and start with 750 or 700. I made some research and if i get 500 with flat and car that's enough for me. Wish me luck tomorrow.

:top:

hello sir,
what is the salary range i accounting field as a starter in oman,as i have expeience in india only

vineethpb :

hello sir,
what is the salary range i accounting field as a starter in oman,as i have expeience in india only

Hi vineethpb,

The salary would typically depend on the candidate's educational background, the number of years of past work experience, the type of companies he / she was employed prior, the place of work, et al.

With the insufficient information which you have provided, I cannot even hazard a guess.

I am m.com post graduate and 4 years of experience in accounts .

Expatriate health insurance in Muscat

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Muscat

Moving to Muscat

Find tips from professionals about moving to Muscat

Travel insurance in Muscat

Enjoy stress-free travel to Muscat