Need Help !

I am an expat, from Canada, but origins are from Pakistan. I came here 2 years back but recently my sister have joined me too. I have one friend here, i saw bad photos of my sister in his phone. how can i address the issue here legally.

Report him, call the police.

Simple inform the police

If she's underage, that's direct to the cops
If she's unaware of the photos, same

If she's at or above the age of consent, was aware of and agreed to the photos, not a lot you can do outside a chat with your sister to tell her how unwise her choices are.

Edited - unless the photos are pornographic and that's illegal in that country.

One note, you asked about legal recourse, that opening the suggestion you might resort to illegal handling of the situation - a very bad idea.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy stress-free travel to Oman