Close

Soul band looking for musicians (drummer, guitarist...)

Hi there,

We are a soul and funk band from Manama/Amwaj with a bass player, a flute player and a singer. Now we are looking for a guitarist or a keyboarder and a kajon player or a drummer who can play accoustic. The songs we cover are all quite relaxed and smooth songs, from Eric Clapton to Dusty Springfield.
We are a mix of nationalities, German, Turkish and Egyptian, so we are NOT an only-Indian or only-Philippino band, we welcome people from all around the world.

Our goal is to play in restaurants, and we have already a good set list. If you are interested, just send me a whatsApp message or call. We are looking forward to hearing from you and to start jamming!

See you soon,
Desi

Hi Desi,

you should also post a message in the classifieds section (there is a musician subsection)

http://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mid … in/manama/

All the best,

Julien

Thank you very much for the tip, Julien! I will do that!

Sorry, I cannot leave my phone number, so please contact me via message on expat.com.
Thank you!

Please do let us know where and when you play next. I'd quite enjoy your music.

:D Without more musicians we cannot play unfortunately!  :sosad:

DeTe :

:D Without more musicians we cannot play unfortunately!  :sosad:

Wish i could help!

Hi
Are you still looking for drummer

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Expatriate health insurance in Manama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manama

Moving to Manama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manama

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Manama

Enjoy stress-free travel to Manama