Visa for Philippine Passport Holder

Hi Guys,

I am new here in the Expat.com, I would like to ask about how to get a visa for Philippine Passport Holder in Tunisia I am currently living in Qatar I wanted to travel there by November 2017 to visit my boyfriend. What documents do I need to submit, can someone give me an idea if I can apply here or in Indonesia because most of the time I search for this topic they are advising me to submit application in Indonesia. Thank you in advance for your help.

I am quite sure you can apply for a visa from the Embassy in Qatar.  You should visit the website of the Tunisia Embassy and I think you can apply on line.  However, your documents should be translated into Arabic/French.  You can also make an apt. for sumitting your application.

Tunisiandolly wrote:

I am quite sure you can apply for a visa from the Embassy in Qatar.  You should visit the website of the Tunisia Embassy and I think you can apply on line.  However, your documents should be translated into Arabic/French.  You can also make an apt. for sumitting your application.

Thank you for your answer do u have any idea what is the basic requirements i need to prepare?

tracyanh20 wrote:
Tunisiandolly wrote:

Thank you for your answer do u have any idea what is the basic requirements i need to prepare?

At the very least you are going to need:

Copies of all pages of your passport
Original of your birth certificate
Letter from your employer stating that he is ok with you going on vacation and that your employment is resumed when you return to Qatar
Letter of invitation from your boyfriend