Exit reentry

my iqama expiring on 20 october 2017.  i want to apply for multiple exit reentry for one month today 10 sep 2017. can i get for one month multiple exit reentry.

and
can i get  single rentry for one month if multiple not possible.

Please let me know your answers

Don't think so

Dear HR Guru,

I left ksa on exit rentry to India and came to UAE on visit visa and got a new job. Where my visa status changed to work permit and now my passport is under the process of visa stamping. I would like to know is there any problem in visa stamping in UAE immigration as i left ksa on exit reentry? Will it creates any problem in getting visa stamped on my passport in UAE?

Requesting you to answer my query ASAP and i'm really thankfull to you.

Regards
-S

@Srinivas It might not get stamped till your Iqama of ksa get expired. They have declared before that all GCC is making a single data base for all it expat workers so that if any one make vioilation in any one GCC country then he should not able to work in another GCC country.

I left ksa on exit rentry to India and came to UAE on visit visa and got a new job. Where my visa status changed to work permit and now my passport is under the process of visa stamping. I would like to know is there any problem in visa stamping in UAE immigration as i left ksa on exit reentry? Will it creates any problem in getting visa stamped on my passport in UAE?

Requesting you to answer my query ASAP and i'm really thankfull to you.

Regards
-S