Moving to Hamburg

cI just want to know, My son is living in Hamburg, Is it possible for him to let me come over, Emigrate. so that I can grow old there with him ... take care if of me if .
[1.What is the requirements needed and procedures to follow ?

I assume you and your sin are non-EU-citizens and your son is 18 years old or older.
In that case, you can only get a dependent's visa to join your son if you are really dependent - meaning incapable of living without him. This is usually assumed in cases of severe physical or mental disability, or similar.
To qualify, your son must also show sufficient financial means to cover your living expenses (currently EUR8700/year per person), a big enough living space (e.g. rental apartment) and a German health insurance.
You can apply at the German embassy in your country.

New topic