Attracting Arab/Middle-eastern tourists to Mauritius

I plan to show my project to the Mauritian Tourism agencies. My project is a well-elaborated and realistic strategy for attracting Saudi, Qatari, Emarati, and Kuwaiti pockets to the Mauritian tourism market. That will certainly involve creating unforgettable experiences for tourists from these countries as well as highlighting for them the great investment potential in tourism in Mauritius.

Hi,

Its a very good idea.  Can you share some tips with me so that I can work on a same project for Seychelles.

Yu can contact me  by my personal email:  ***

Kind Regards,

Alice.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'll be certainly glad to do that

If you have a business plan or blue print, you should get into contact with the competent bodies like the Ministry of Tourism and the Board of Investment in Mauritius.
There is where you should start.

Hi

Am sameer from pereybere travel tours(tour operator and car rental)

Is it possible to contact you or a meeting.

Buckle up a good business plan and submit an application for TEL to the Tourism Authority. This is the first way to go in order to secure the 'Intellectual property / concept' of your project. Just venturing out in presenting your idea, in my experience and opinion, is not safe enough. If the information is sensible, you might find someone else opening before you with the same concept - and you will keep scratching your head ...

Hi - I know many expats in Dubai holiday in Mauritius - it is often a toss up between Mauritius and the Maldives. They can take Emirates from Dubai to Mauritius - but how will folks from S.A. get to Mauritius ?

bingo12 wrote:

Hi - I know many expats in Dubai holiday in Mauritius - it is often a toss up between Mauritius and the Maldives. They can take Emirates from Dubai to Mauritius - but how will folks from S.A. get to Mauritius ?

Air Mauritius and South African Airways operate daily flights between Mauritius and SA.

Saudi Arabia is shorted to SA in that area ( Dubai, Riyadh etc.) - I did not mean South Africa of course. Saudis would have to fly to Dubai to get connection to Mauritius.

bingo12 wrote:

Saudi Arabia is shorted to SA in that area ( Dubai, Riyadh etc.) - I did not mean South Africa of course. Saudis would have to fly to Dubai to get connection to Mauritius.

If you mean Saudi Arabia, then Saudia is starting flights to Mauritius on the 14th of this month as per press releases.

Well that's good - I did actually look on their web site and nothing came up for Mauritius and it showed they had stopped some of their European flights. Very good air connections are desirable for Mauritius.

It has been confirmed by none other than the Ambassador of KSA to Mauritius today.
The inaugural flight will be for Thursday.