Big Age Difference is it a red flag to get a visa?

I know this is a very rare case. I am 35 a Filipina, and my boyfriend is 82 years old, with a Permit C in Switzerland and his nationality is Austrian. And for 2 years now we have a very great understanding, whenever he visits me, he teach me his Deutsch language and I teach him some English words he don't know, since I was a teacher before. And the rest of our vacation together was amazing, and we know we Love each other very much. I was being denied of a tourist visa before, and so I told him for us being together permanently it is better for him to stay here in the Philippines instead. But he said he cannot do that because there are many things that he invested in Switzerland and it is hard for him to let go of those things ,and it costs us big amount of money if we will buy all the things that we need again. So he asked me to get a Visa for the purpose of marriage, but I am afraid that the Swiss consulate might deny my visa again, since the Migration Office have other rules whatsoever in this big age gap issue. Is there anyone that experienced this kind of case? Please help me guys..Thank you.

I am not aware that Switzerland offers a "marriage" visa.  It does offer a visa based on Family Reunification, which means you must be married first in order to apply for it.  Your concerns may be valid, as I have read multiple accounts of Swiss courts vetoing or not recognizing marriages with foreigners and such a large age gap, under the reason that it is "emotional fraud" and "trying to circumvent migration law".  Since you've already been denied a tourist visa, they may also apply this determination to you.  However, that is only my speculation.  You're not going to know until you try something.  Good luck

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

They are getting tough on immigration in Switzerland http://lenews.ch/2016/09/22/tough-new-s … arliament/

Thank you Romaniac for your reply. I think what they meant in "Visa for the purpose of marriage" is as the same as "Fiance visa". I know of course many think of "emotional fraud"  with regards in getting a visa like these, and I understand that. They are only doing their job, I only want to be with him no matter where it is, it's not a problem with me, as long as we are together. However what he always wish is that I come to Switzerland with him, which is a very hard process. I met a couple before on our vacation and they also have a big age difference  but they are together 11 years now in Switzerland. And so I don't know why they are unfair on our part as a serious couple. Do you think it is better for us to get a lawyer to guide us on next visa application? Thank you in advance for your answers guys.

Thank you SimCity AT for the link you provided.