Looking for 1 bedroom apartment

Hi

I am planning to move to Singapore by the end of this year. I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment along North East line MRT. Any comments?

Thanks

Hi Banthita and welcome to the forum.

Please take the time to read through the apartments in the housing section located at the top of this page. You can also place a free advert there too.

Hi

Thanks for your advice. I have gone through the lists but still not find the one I am looking for. Any advice on property agency?

Warm regards,
Banthita

There is not even 0.1% one room apartments are available in Singapore.

Either you need to stay in a sublet unit shared by others, where you will rent a room and use common kitchen n toilet / occupy master room with toilet and use common kitchen.

Or else occupy 2 bedrooms / 3 bedrooms unit. Depends on your budget you may wish to go for. Check few agency websites such as property guru, 99.co or rentinsingapore.com.sg or can be seen in gumtree.sg

To rent a whole unit, you need to sign a bond and provide your valid work pass (such as EP or S pass), without this, you won't be allowed to rent a house here for long term (even some places to stay in a shared unit, they too ask to sign a bond if the owner is staying in that unit. But in all cases, valid work pass is must, without that it's illegal to rent an unit or room in Singapore).

Yes, I have a 1 room 1 hall apartment .750 square feet. 150 metre from Circle Line MRT. Lorong Chuan station. And, 1 station fro both North East and North South line stations. Tel  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security + post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Kevin, don't post your personal contact number in Expat forum which is against the guidelines. I asked admin to remove your personal phone number. You can contact the person using private mailbox.

Thank you for fruitful information. I am on process of EP applying. Hopefully, will get it done to rent the whole apartment.

Thank you once again. :)

Thank you for the information. Do you have an email?

Best,
Banthita

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct