Visit visa to work visa

hello there!, i would like to ask because im in family visit visa right now, i applied here in saudi and company already sent me an offer letter, i would like to ask if its possible for them to transfer a family visit visa without leaving saudi arabia, or i need to leave so they can issue a working visa??

Family Visit Visa is non transferable. You must return to your country to get stamped your new employment visa.

Hi sweetie
I can help you and you can work no problem

How? It's the reponsibility of the company right???

You'll have to exit and enter on your company sponsorship. Visit visas are transferrable for Syrians and Yemenis only

Hi,

No options here, you have to leave and back with employment visa.
thx

There's no airport to airport visa here same like UEA?? That even if u exit u can come back at the same time brother??

Brother exit means there's no airport to airport basis same like UEA?? If I exit u can enter again just they need stamp in immigration??? I'm sorry brother I really need help for this matter coz it will cost a lot of money I think if I leave and come back

It's impossible actually no one can help you like this situation you have to leave then come by new employment visa to start a work .

Thank u for the info, may allah bless u

Hi, this is not an airport to airport thing. Your employment visa will be processed and stamped in your home country (It takes a long time) once it is stamped there, then you can enter on it. So, long story short, you will have to go home for a 10-15 day stay until  the visa is processed.

Some advice: check online what the requirements are in your home country for the visa and leave the country with the required documents from your employer.

Good luck!

Thank u, May God Bless you