Close

English Teacher

Hi! I'm "Twinnie." (It's Alex on paper). I moved to Cancun almost 20 years ago, started off in the tourism industry and found it not to my liking. I started teaching English privately on the side to make some extra money, but now I find myself dedicated to teaching English full time.....It is much more rewarding tan being a slave to the abusive tourism enterprises here.

The only difficulty I have here is that teaching is not always lucrative, especially in the slow season.

So, that's why I'm posting here!

Hope to help anybody out who needs Engish clases at very reasonable prices. Also, I am fluent in Spanish for anybody interested in learning it in order to get around Cancun more easiily.

Twinnie Teacher :

Hi! I'm "Twinnie." (It's Alex on paper). I moved to Cancun almost 20 years ago, started off in the tourism industry and found it not to my liking. I started teaching English privately on the side to make some extra money, but now I find myself dedicated to teaching English full time.....It is much more rewarding tan being a slave to the abusive tourism enterprises here.

The only difficulty I have here is that teaching is not always lucrative, especially in the slow season.

So, that's why I'm posting here!

Hope to help anybody out who needs Engish clases at very reasonable prices. Also, I am fluent in Spanish for anybody interested in learning it in order to get around Cancun more easiily.

Hi twinne,

This is the forum where people ask questions about coming to the country, you need to post your job request in the classified area under handy tools. the link is at the top of the page.

Thanks

Expatriate health insurance in Mexico

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mexico

Moving to Mexico

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mexico

Travel insurance in Mexico

Enjoy stress-free travel to Mexico