Overstayed

hi everyone..please i overstayed for some months between 2014-2015 ..however i payed my fines upon exiting it been two years now.I even asked the immigration if i have been baned and he said No i wasnt .Now  i am looking to visit turkey again ..will this be a problem

viochris wrote:

hi everyone..please i overstayed for some months between 2014-2015 ..however i payed my fines upon exiting it been two years now.I even asked the immigration if i have been baned and he said No i wasnt .Now  i am looking to visit turkey again ..will this be a problem

Sigh! Assuming that you're seriously asking, have you considered consulting with the nearest Turkish Embassy, or Consulate, regarding that concern? That would be the most valid location source, for obtaining "pertinent" information, regarding your "personal" status, with the Turkish Immigration authorities. Wouldn't you think?  :cool:

I guess you already know that the Immigration authorities are the best to contact for this. You may want to double check with authorities before visiting and be very sure. A lot of times, there is huge disparity in information in different departments in Turkey.. Its best to confirm directly rather than asking random opinions.