Against my visa cancellation

dear sir, now i am working in a company since 9 months, but now i have a problem in my home in India. immediately need to go home.so i am giving my resigning to my company,but company not receiving and not accepting my resignation.they telling you can go after 2 or 3 months,but i have urgent, so what is the procedure,i can go through legal action against company ? please give me a right answer...

jithin nambiar wrote:

dear sir, now i am working in a company since 9 months, but now i have a problem in my home in India. immediately need to go home.so i am giving my resigning to my company,but company not receiving and not accepting my resignation.they telling you can go after 2 or 3 months,but i have urgent, so what is the procedure,i can go through legal action against company ? please give me a right answer...

legally, noone can stop you to resign and exit. You need to see the consequences you may face. Once you resign from your company, you're eligible to leave within a month. If your company forcefully stop you, then you have the right to go at manpower and complain about your employer. You may also take the help of ROP (If the case reaches at an extreme). People also do the practice of leaving the country and then inform to their employer about not coming back. This is generally not ethical but sometimes become unavoidable. In that scenario, you may face a temporary or a permanent entry ban in the sultanate.

I would suggest you to have a conversation with your employer and explain the urgency of your situation. If they still don't agree, then you may approach Manpower ministry (Or your embassy) and get this thing sorted out.

dear sir,
now i am in another trouble, the company today told me you can go immediately & cancel your visa but u should pay 600 Omani riyal, i asked why these much amount ,they replay visa exp: may be 400+uniform charge+accommodation+one year training charge, otherwise you cant go, actually my visa here over 10 months,if now i am going to labor court i can get justice ?
please replay me

Hi jithin nambiar,

Call, or visit the Indian Embassy and explain your predicament.

Listen to their advice and act accordingly.