Enter to singapore

My brother had caught in singapore in 1998 wen bring ilegal ciggarate. He charge in court n he already pay the fine.He allowed to work for 1 mth then his work permit cancel by MOM. After 3 mth he enter again but cannot enter n get chop W2 in pasport. Can he enter singapore now.My brother is malaysian.

W2, a warning sign which means the person can't enter for few months. As the incident had happened long time back, he should not have an issue entering into Singapore now. One suggestion, send a mail to ICA or call them to clear this thing before he comes here. Good luck

New topic