Hello everyone

Is it Possible to get married in Norway with my Tourist visa? I have been together with my fiancé nearly 8 years. Ive tried to apply Fiancé visa before but sad to say,..not been approved after I wait for many months...

Yes it is possible but you need to get all the required documents with certain validity period to get approval from Skatt to marry...then you can book church or court appointment for wedding.

http://www.skatteetaten.no/en/person/Na … n-citizen/

After marriage do I still need to go home here in my country after my tourist visa?

Is it possible to apply Family reunification while I'm staying in Norway?

If you are able to get married within your tourist visa AND apply for family unification, then yes, you can stay in Norway while waiting for the family unificaton to be approved.

But make sure you have received ALL documents to get married before arriving Norway on tourist visa.   From all the information I read here in the forum, it seems like people from philippines need a lot of special papers (red ribbon etc).

Mariaa24 wrote:

After marriage do I still need to go home here in my country after my tourist visa?

Marriage does not give you the right to stay in Norway.  You still need a residence permit to stay in Norway.