Living in AlQurayyat... offer from The Oxford Partnership

Hi

I would like to know if anyone out there had been offered a position/has previously worked in AlQurayyat with The Oxford Partnership. If yes, then kindly post details of your experience.
Would appreciate your response.

Best Regards

Hi,

I got an offer as well and sent my documents in. Now, they are reviewing everything. Did you hear back from them?

Life is not that Easy for expats in Qurayyat. one must create a social network there to fight the boredom.

No social life here in ksa 😕

No social life here in ksa 😕

Really?!
What kind of?
But anyway it's faraway from me.

Hi, as you aquire about teacher for oxford partnership in Qurayat ...i am inteated for my wife..she is preperation for IELTs from pakistan and she have teaching experince about 10 years and she also have master digree in MA Economics and she worked as a teacher in Al qurayat's shcool Bait ul Qaim about 7 years....and she can speak english Arabic and urdu language if you gide us to get job in Oxford institute Al qurayat so please call .....other details i will give you if you support us...thanks my cell numner is ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@Imran72,  you should drop an advert in the Jobs in Saudi Arabia section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/saudi-arabia/

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com