Start a business in Holland

Hello everybody " if I want to start business in Holland " imported Goody from China to be sold in Holland" any tips about the best thing i Can start with

A key to business is coming up with your own ideas.  If someone had a good idea or a business plan, why should they give it to you instead of doing it themselves? :)

Beacause not everybody has enough to do it " And not every body are interstead in business " Th  fir your Answer

*Thx for

Hi Amal , and welcome , id advise the first thing you need to do is speak read and write very well in dutch as no one here will give you the time of day with out it . Business level is tough as i am finding out but its is doable , and also form a business perspective the only way to fund is with a rock solid business case and projected forecasts both strategically and financially.
Hope that helps and good luck
Ade

First you need a business plan indeed and than you can go to a bank for getting a loan to  help you started. Also at the Kamer van Koophandel you can get advice how to start your own business.
I do hope that you are not really want to buy and sell garbage from China in the Netherlands as they are use to do in the Middle East.

What are you want to sell anyway?

Hi ade" Thank you Very much  I started already learning Dutch, and   I Will take What you said in the consideration " 😊

Hi primadonna" ofcourse I'm not going to do what u said about selling garbage" and we don't do that in the Middle East I have enough money to start high " plus there is garbage every where in the world 😊  " thx for the answer

And primadona  all and everything we buy from most of the known stores made in china " or you don't know this

Amal.v wrote:

Hi primadonna" ofcourse I'm not going to do what u said about selling garbage" and we don't do that in the Middle East I have enough money to start high " plus there is garbage every where in the world 😊  " thx for the answer

Have you EVER walked thru a bazaar or small neighborhood shop ANYWHERE in the Middle East  :lol: Anyone who's spent time in that region knows better.  Also, most people recognize that many products designed and manufactured in China are very low quality (i.e garbage). 

With any business, you need to do market research on your own to determine what people want (as you're doing here) and determine if they are willing to buy your product from China over a product from somewhere local which may cost more initially, but be of lower total cost of ownership.

Romaniac" arent you originaly romanian 😀?  But any way ik not here to waste my time fighting over racist views to the middel east Or any Where else..

Amal.v wrote:

Romaniac" arent you originaly romanian 😀?  But any way ik not here to waste my time fighting over racist views to the middel east Or any Where else..

I said nothing racist at all, and my origin is of no relevance to the topic.  My experience however is relevant.  Please watch your accusations!

Amal.v wrote:

Romaniac is just a BIG Romantic ;)