Close

Getting married in Romania if you have a foreign child.

Hi everyone, I've read a lot of posts about what one needs when planning to get married in Romania, but I'm curious to know about the documents I'll need for my daughter. She is Kenyan by birth, i'm a single parent and it's stated in her birth certificate. I also have a legal document from my country proving the same. What do I need to have, because I'm coming with her, as we,hopefully, start a family with my Romanian fiance.?
Thanks in advance.

Adhis86 :

Hi everyone, I've read a lot of posts about what one needs when planning to get married in Romania, but I'm curious to know about the documents I'll need for my daughter. She is Kenyan by birth, i'm a single parent and it's stated in her birth certificate. I also have a legal document from my country proving the same. What do I need to have, because I'm coming with her, as we,hopefully, start a family with my Romanian fiance.?
Thanks in advance.

You will need the documents you mentioned, with legalization accompanying those documents.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Expatriate health insurance in Romania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Romania

Moving to Romania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Romania

Travel insurance in Romania

Enjoy stress-free travel to Romania