Moving to Doha

Hi members,

I am Saeed, new to this community and will be moving to Doha by the end of this month. I have worked in Dubai for past 4 years and now making my next move to Qatar. And yeah, I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. 😊 and will be working in a Law Firm in Doha.

I am a bit concerned about the accommodation as I don't want to live far from my workplace. I have searched for straight two days for a location but TBH I am not really sure what I should be looking for.😂😜

My office is in West Bay. I am looking for a shared accomodation like a room in a villa or apartment. Believe me I am fun person to live with!!! 🕺👍

I like to explore new places, I love football, will be looking forward to any groups that play on regular basis. I like to hangout with people from different regions.

Any help in this regard will be really appreciated!

Looking forward to meeting new people in Qatar.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Kashif.

try to search in al dafna, partitioned villas reasonable price 3000 - 4000

Thanks Crying_Seabird, I'll look into it.

Kashif.

Hi kashif,

Hope everything is going well for you.
From when are you looking for a place ?

My flatmate and I are looking for a third person to share our 3 bedroom flat in west bay.
Our thirs tenant has to leave Qatar because of his company stopped activity in the country so we are looking for a replacement.
We are sharing an apartment in Beverly Hills Tower (West Bay) so it could fit your criteria.
You will have your own room with ensuite bathroom and everything is include in the rent (water, electricity...). Tower has all facilities (Gym, Sauna, Swimming pool, small supermartket) and very close to City center mall
If you are interested, feel free to contact me by call (***) or reply to your post.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Guillaume

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Is anyone (females) looking to share an apartment in Doha? I'm moving to Doha in 5 weeks.

Hi everyone,

I invite those who are looking / offering a shared accommodation to post their respective advert in the appropriate section : Shared accommodation in Doha.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Sorry, wanted to comment on housing, withdrawing my post.

Hey Kashif,

I would need to learn from your experience, as I myself will be moving to Qatar from London to work for a multinational in West Bay so looking for a modern/clean shared accommodation nearby West Bay/The Pearl, so if anyone would like to keep a professional British expat who likes peace at nights but young, fun and energetic, please do approach me.

Thanks.

Hey ZeeJay,

It going good, I found a room in Dafna (area next to West Bay and Pearl). One thing I wanna suggest, try to find a place near to your office mate as traffic in the rush hours is terrible and the taxis are not very cheap.

I might be able to help you out as someone contacted me for a room in West Bay, as I already have one now, you can give it a try. I'll PM you the name and contact of that person.

Best of Luck!

Kashif.

hi ,moving from UAE to Qatar,How did you manage to get PCC for Qatar from UAE.Since they are in conflict.please reply

You have option, either get the PCC done from Passport office in India (if your passport renewal was done from India) which you can obtain within one hour . The second option  is Indian embassy in Qatar for more information click PCC email: [email protected] or [email protected]

aliakdr wrote:

hi ,moving from UAE to Qatar,How did you manage to get PCC for Qatar from UAE.Since they are in conflict.please reply

Hi, if you are still looking for an apartment share. Please contact me.

Exclusive place with reasonable rent.

Thanks