Lots of advice needed..

Hi all.
thisis probably a long winded question but im hopeing someone can help answer some questions for me.
I plan to open a business in BG in the form of a limited company.
i also want to purchase a semi derelict property there.
The third piece of info i need to know is as follows : I have 5 or more vehicles i want to move to BG and re register, Tax and Insure. I plan to move them 1 by 1 and want to know if i can get the insurance straight away to also cover me on the journey to Bulgaria. I just do not see the point in Insuring them from UK when its only for a cpl of days travel. 3 of the vehicles are commercial. I am thinking of some kind of fleet insurance or policy that covers me within EU.

where do I start ?

Any advice welcomed
Thanking you in advance

Will the vehicles be just staying in Bulgaria, will you be going back to the UK with them? Would it better buying new ones in Bulgaria if the ones you have are right hand drive?

Also have a look here...... https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=669844

traveling back and forth for now...

thank you for the info but that link doesnt help much lol..

Well, I have met with the same difficulty some time ago. It is not impossible to register your vehicle here, once it is physically here! Only cars registered here can be insured here. Of course, Bulgaria is a country with no limits and I have never written this in any forum! Talk to insurers like Eurolins, Levins... cause they might be of some help! When you register your car, a mechanic is supposed to inspect it for VIN match and perform some tests, but I heard of people doing this with photos. I haven't been there and I have never witnessed any fraud, cause I am trying to follow all regulations, but this does not mean all others act this way.
I recommend you transport your cars yourself, having the British insurance of course, MOT and all taxes! Your British insurer should provide you with an EU coverage.
On the other hand you can hire a truck, that will transfer all you cars at once (3000 pounds, maybe a little less), which will save you a lot of inconvenience. If I were you, I wouldn't risk driving any righthand wheel car from Uk down here... 5 times... in a row!!!! Just think about it... Do you trust your driving skills and cars reliability that much? You need only one breakdown to forfeit all your savings and maybe 2000 pounds more...
Co Ltd is an easy thing, but... find a decent accountant at first and they will guide you through that dungeon called merchant law.

All cars you may transfer to your new formed company /as company's assets/. Alternatively, it may be leasing/subleasing  contract to set through. However, keep in mind that you must arrange a sealed translation for a car book and get a new plates in Bulgaria. As well Liability Insurance must be.

Hi Vagabond2017

I appreciate your posts, am learning from reading them and responses.

Kindly
Cosmopolitan2018