Tenerife Tutors for Children

Hello,

Does anyone know of any private tutors in Tenerife? At the moment our son is homeschooled in the UK. we are moving to Tenerife in 2018, at present I homeschool our 12-year-old son, but we know this is not allowed in Tenerife. So we are looking for a private tutor to teach our son several lessons a week in different subjects, can anyone recommend anyone?

Thanks Angie

Hi, I also home school an 11 and 10 year old. I really want to 're locate to Tenerife and would definately be looking for similar information to you! When on the Island are you looking to be based?

There's a place in El Médano called "Playa Escuela" and they have a program that's similar to unschooling. They teach on the beach, I really like it as well as the lady that runs it. It's an option worth looking into.

Hi Angela,

I'm a private tutor from the Netherlands. I set up my own tutoring business, but I'm considering moving to Tenerife (just because of the weather and the spanish atmosphere).

ofcourse I must be able to find work over there. How easy for you was it to find a tutor after posting this message? (or are you still searching for one?, if so for which subjects?)