Close

Suggestion on place of residence near Menara TM

Hi,
I will be moving to KL in a month and will be working in Menara TM. May you please suggest me an area to find decent apartment for rent.

I don't mind commuting half an hour for work but want a peaceful place to stay with good connectivity by train or public transport. I will shift along with family of 3(one 18 month's baby) and hence need a calm place where in the kid can play around without risk. I can afford 1.5K to 2K MYR in rent for a decent, furnished house.

Seputeh is popular with Indians arriving to work in KL. You may wish to explore that area.

Thank you, let me see the options out there!!

Hi, this may just be perfect for you: http://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/ma … s-now.html

Midfields 2, it is located in Sungei Besi. You are very very near Menara TM (9mins based on google maps, you can look it up.)  It is 15mins away from KLCC & also less than 15mins away from other sub-urb areas like Sunway, Bangsar, Subang, & Petaling Jaya. It is a good place to live if you are looking at somewhere that is within close vicinity of all these hotspots. The condo is new and we just got the keys last month. We are planning to install a new kitchen cabinet, lights, shower, security grills, air conditioners & fans. Tenants will be free to decorate the premise as they wish as we are renting it out as a partially furnished unit.  It has 
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The condo comes with 24hr security, gym, swimming pool, badminton & futsal courts.

It is a very family oriented condo, it is filled with a great park/playground and even an outdoor trampoline. We are looking forward to rebt to families compared to college students which can get rather rowdy.
You can view the unit in person anytime before deciding.

Thanks!! and will let you know once I reach there :)

u can search on ibilik
very easy to find room as ur choise and area

thanks

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuala Lumpur