Looking for a housekeeper you can recommend

Hello all,

We are looking for a recommended housekeeper to clean our flat once a week.
We are flexible about the schedule, however, it has to be someone we trust with our personal things.

If you have anyone in mind you can recommend, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Thank you so much for your help!
Leyla

You may want to insert an ad into this site's classifieds section to get more relevant replies.

This is rather uncommon in Germany compared to many other countries. Most people here do their own cleaning. That said, you don't mention where you live. Doesn't bring much to get a recommendation in Munich if you live in Berlin.

TominStuttgart wrote:

This is rather uncommon in Germany compared to many other countries. Most people here do their own cleaning. That said, you don't mention where you live. Doesn't bring much to get a recommendation in Munich if you live in Berlin.

This IS the Berlin forum, and the OP has Berlin listed as their current location Tom ;)

Romaniac

I also noticed that, but since the forum locality is only written in small letters at the very top - and the post also appears in the all-Germany forum, it would be better to mention the location again in the post.

romaniac wrote:
TominStuttgart wrote:

This IS the Berlin forum, and the OP has Berlin listed as their current location Tom ;)

Romaniac

I found it in the all Germany section with no indication of Berlin... But Berlin is also a big place. Without mentioning an exact address, it might be worth to mention which area of Berlin. Not that I can give any recommendation myself but maybe someone else can.