Close

Visa inquiry

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this site and have a few questions to ask in regards to Thailand Visas and what would be the best option for me when I relocate to Thailand.. my husband is in mining and works 3 weeks in Australia and on his week off he can easily fly without the visa hastles. Me on the other hand is a hole different ball game. I can't work in Thailand because it's illegal so can't get a working visa. I heard there is a 6 month multiple entry visa but not sure how easy it is to obtain and would that mean I have to leave Phuket every 60 days? There's so many conflicting stories and all so confusing.. I want to do the easiest option without breaking the law..  if anyone has any information that would be great. Thank you

Why not contact Thai immigration directly?  I have always found it better to go to the source.

Here's one resource from an organization in Chiang Mai:

https://chiangmaibuddy.com/visa-heaven/ … ant-visas/

Thanks VF,  I appreciate your help. I had intended to do that i just wanted an idea so at least I'm prepared..  😊

Thanks Ricardo, I saved the link so I can read and learn all the best options. I really appreciate u sending it to me... 😊

You are always welcome.

Expatriate health insurance in Chiang Mai

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Chiang Mai

Moving to Chiang Mai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Chiang Mai

Travel insurance in Chiang Mai

Enjoy stress-free travel to Chiang Mai

Flights to Chiang Mai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Chiang Mai

2 million members!

Watch later