Electricity and water tariff changes

Hi! Would someone tell me what exactly is needed to change the tariff from non-residential to residential. We are a family of three renting a flat, but this non-favorable tariff is not good at all.
I see that in May this year they have introduced a new form to recognize tenants temporarily but it's but is not clear. I see fees or deposits for that procedure. In addition is mentioned that is to protect the rights of EU citizens. We are a non-EU family legally living and working in Malta.
Did you change your tariff and number of residents recently?

Please read previous posts on this subject as it has been covered many times.

A link would be useful though;-)

The search glass is top of every page, so you dont really need a link.

You can also just call ARMS they will tell you what to do, if you own the place its easy, if you dont it might cost you nearly 500 euro if your landlord wont do it for you (the best option)

Thanks for your time.
Considering that this is an expat forum you should consider that I'm not a computer illiterate. In any case in my question I asked for fresh news as there were changes. Try to use the search and let me know if you find something useful ;)

Cubanmaltese wrote:

Thanks for your time.
Considering that this is an expat forum you should consider that I'm not a computer illiterate. In any case in my question I asked for fresh news as there were changes. Try to use the search and let me know if you find something useful ;)

There is no need to be sarcastic, this subject has been covered many times and if you look on the search button you should find the answer you need.