marriage certificate

good day everyone,
i am a filipina married to a danish national who is now living in spain and we have one child. My husband submitted already our Filipino marriage certififcate to his kommune in denmark and his status there is married already.
i applied for long stay visa to spain but my application was not accepted since we need to submit our marriage certificate which is from the civil registry in denmark. my question is how can we get the marriage cerficate in denmark since our marriage was done here in the philippines? what governmemt agency in denmark should we contacted about this case?
thank you.

shera :)

I would start asking the marriage office in the Philipines if they know what to do.

If this doesn't solve the problem, I would contact the Danish Embassy in the Philipines


New topic