Polish looking for jobs in Pakistan

Hi I am a Polish female married to Pakistani, I do consider moving there in the future.
What sort of job and salary can I get ?
I am process engineer in Food Industry Master Degree.
I have 5 years experience as a Manager and Supervisor in food factories both in Poland and England.
Looking for a job in FMCG.
Thanks

Hi and welcome on Expat.com ivoneka :)

Your message has been introduced as a new topic on the Pakistan forum for better visibility and increasing chances of obtaining more responses ;) You can also post an advert in the jobs section of Pakistan classifieds.

Good luck in your search
Armand

Hi Ivoneka, Its Adil & you are welcome to Pakistan. well as far as it concern to work in Pakistan while having a exposure of working internationaly make it little easy to find a job in any FMCG. There are lots of local and multinational companies working in the market.

I think you might have job related to your study and experience over here. Apart from that, salary should be at least PKR. 25,000 to 30,000 in start while you might have expense of PKR. 15,000 to 20,000 with little luxury if you are alone.

I hope it would help you.
take care bye.

HI ivoneka
welcome to you in Pakistan its abdul here and i,m running marble factory in Karachi and it depends on your moving city where u r arriving every city have own way of working and cost of living and after it about your job experience and job expertise how you work with this firm first of all you  have to understand Pakistan and Pakistani are very friendly peoples.you are foreigner and have experience with internationally frims so you may get job easy and you will find out 30000 to 40000 in start living cost accommodation depends on you 10000 to no limit......

if you want to find jobs in pakistan you should search in pakistan No 1 jobs web site jobz.pk it will give you daily updated jobs from pakistani news paper, so find latest jobs today
jobz.pk/online-jobs/

thanks

Hi Ivoneka,

Besides Food industury you may also get very good positions in pharmaceuticals..

Other good thing about working in Pakistan is that you dont necessarily needs the exact degree/certification about the job/business you wants to do ..well tat means that anybody can start almost any business and the regulatory measures are not that much strict as in many other parts of the world...

so i would recommend you to consider pharmaceuticals / educational institutions and other MNC besides food industry..

you ll definitely get a well paying job... God willing

Cheers

I think you should have no trouble getting a job in Pakistan.  Try online job portals.  I personally recommend naukrify.com
this job portal actually matches profiles to employment opportunities so you don't waste a lot of time searching through irrelevant opportunities.