Is it easier to land a job with 7 months of experience in Marketing?

Hello All. I am from Pakistan and planning to visit Bahrain for job search. I already have couple of maternal uncle residing there in Bahrain for almost 10 years, so accommodation won't be a problem from me. I am only worried about the job market in Bahrain. I have done BBA(Hons) in Marketing and have 7 months of experience working with PepsiCo here in Pakistan as Market Development Executive (Sales Dept Job). Will it be easier for me to land a job with moderate salary (180-250Bd) in Bahrain? Your response would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
If you have the right qualification and are capable enough to crack an marketing interview why not

Good luck.

T&R

Thank you sir for your kind reply. İ was only worrying about job market there. Whether they have any preferences for a certain country etc or what type of jobs are in more demand?

I dont know about what jobs are in demand you may have to visit various job portals and find out. Regarding preference i doubt it, if your the right man for the job why not.

T&R

Ok and Thank You for your response.

Stay Blessed